A Two Minute Version Of Flip Turns

I've tended to rest away from fall turns, every 2nd I experience that I bring covered the theme quite good inwards my serial that started amongst Mastering The Underwater Somersault, Freestyle - Flip Turn or Tumble Turns-#1

But I came across this picayune video (below) that I idea was a swell picayune summary. I fact I intend that the do drill that she gives may hold upwards a picayune improve at explaining merely how y'all utilise the plow afterwards y'all bring figured out how to do it.

The commentator makes no essay to explicate how to outset doing fall turns. You would bring to become dorsum to the serial if y'all are a consummate beginner. Nor does she explicate that the somersault inwards the H2O is a picayune dissimilar from that on land, every 2nd a right fall plow does non role arms to do the turn. It comes from the abdomen. However if y'all already know the basics together with y'all are merely looking for the finer points inwards a summary, together with thence this is your video.

There was i added bonus to making this post, It gave me crusade to become dorsum together with bring a hold off at the one-time post. I discovered that the videos for the serial needed updating. So if y'all bring been looking for a expert serial on how to do flip turns (tumble turns) together with thence y'all tin straight off become dorsum to the post I mentioned higher upwards together with outset working your agency through.

Here is the ii infinitesimal version of flip turns.


Enjoy
   Richard