Screaming Baby Displaying Amazing Floating Skills

I am Not a Proponent of the "Screaming Baby" Method of Teaching Swimming

Yet some other video sent to me of a Screaming Baby alongside amazing floating skill, where they recover into a float seat no thing what. Please Stop It!

Can I exactly country that I don't notice these videos amazing at all. I can't operate out why these swim teachers are non taken to courtroom in addition to prosecuted. It doesn't thing what the swim teacher, teachers a kid it tin endure taught without the kid screaming. Given that nosotros know this for a fact; in addition to non solely receive got I shown this to endure the illustration but teachers all over the the world receive got shown it to endure true, in that place is no justification for forcing a kid to larn anything.

Yet in that place are even then swim schools out there, that persist in addition to somehow are allowed to proceed this disturbing demeanor (I tin recall of to a greater extent than descriptive linguistic communication but I don't desire to endure dependent plain to possible legal action) all nether the guise of "it's OK because it works".

 Yet some other video sent to me of a Screaming Baby alongside amazing floating science Screaming Baby Displaying Amazing Floating Skills
No Unhappy Babies Here
The latest video I was sent fifty-fifty resorted to subterfuge past times putting gentle calming music on the video instead of the natural sound, to essay in addition to comprehend upward the fact the kid that the babe inwards the video is genuinely screaming. How practice I know the kid was screaming if I could non remove heed it? Because if you lot exactly look, you lot tin meet the kid alongside it's oral fissure broad open, shaking they are screaming then much.

I receive got covered this topic inwards passing inwards my articles Babies First Swimming Lesson: Prepare Your Baby and Babies, Breath Control & Reflex Action. But in that place is no request to receive got my give-and-take for it. Why non read what 1 of the top swim teachers has to say on the subject.

More than that I can't believe that swim schools that promote these videos are convinced that it makes children safer. Sure they are to a greater extent than weary or then that H2O but it is non because they receive got a honour for the H2O or receive got a feel of water safety, it's because they are terrified past times it or at the really to the lowest degree they loathe it. Why wouldn't they every bit they were virtually tortured past times it when they were taught to float.


I'm certain in that place are some children inwards these swim schools, that larn this technique without whatsoever fuss but if that is the illustration why don't they display those videos? Could it endure that the best performers are those that are tormented into it?

I've seen videos of parents proudly praising this technique. Have they genuinely idea virtually it? Do they genuinely desire to position themselves on tape every bit beingness proud of the fact the they traumatized their kid to accomplish these results?

These screaming babe swim schools, proudly boast that they receive got never had a drowning in addition to I would then similar to meet those statistics. Because every bit a life guard I know that the soul who is most probable to acquire into problem inwards the H2O is the soul who is fearful of it.

I've taught children that receive got had traumatic experiences alongside other schools in addition to had to tending them to relish the H2O again. I've ofttimes wondered what happens to those that don't acquire on to other schools. Do some of them terminate upward inwards adult swim classes because similar many other adults they fright the H2O in addition to realize that they request to bargain alongside that instantly they are an adult?

In whatsoever illustration delight halt sending me these videos. I don't similar them. I don't believe them. I loathe watching children beingness seriously upset. If you lot learn this method you lot request to a greater extent than in addition to improve instructor preparation in addition to if you lot desire to post your kid to such swim schools don't bother to await for my approval.

Enjoy
   Richard