Common Freestyle Mistakes Video

I came across this video that I idea made to a greater extent than or less proficient points.

These are non the faults that I induce got listed simply sure enough really common.

Looking Forward

Something done almost universally past times beginners

Swimming flat

Rotation is harder done than said as well as something I alone worry nigh for swimmers that are beyond basics. So I'm non sure I would telephone phone it a error as well as thence much every bit an advanced skill.


I induce got no sense of anybody that has experienced whatever Serious Shoulder Injuries, every bit a final result of swimming flat. Still mayhap for competitive swimmers every bit I don't bargain amongst them every bit oftentimes every bit beginners. I induce got met people who induce got done this for years without incident simply that doesn't hateful that rotation isn't important; it sure enough volition amend your efficiency.

Bent Knees

From the Hips Yes simply Not direct legs every bit video says. But every bit video shows minimizing curvature does eliminate it.

Pulling crooked

Basically this is over reaching as well as turning your caput likewise far.

Anyway every bit they tell inwards the video, produce enquire mortal to sentinel you.

Enjoy
   Richard